Successful Projects for the Manufacturing Industries
Particularly small and medium-sized manufacturing companies benefit from the translation, layout and DTP services that intermundos provides. Be it technical communications with suppliers and partners or the appropriate representation in regard to customers – intermundos will help you find the proper words.
intermundos supplies translations to all sectors of the manufacturing industry: from the automotive industry through plant and machine construction to the food and medical-engineering sectors. Benefit from intermundos’ many years of work in the field of translations.
- References and example projects
The following companies have already successfully realised translation projects with intermundos:
- Becker Mining Systems AG
- Benninghoven GmbH & Co. KG
- FLSmidth GmbH
- Fresenius Medical Care Deutschland GmbH
- Hema GmbH
- Hoffman GmbH &Co.KG
- m-tec mathis technik gmbh
- NanoFocus AG
- Otto Suhner GmbH
- PAUL HARTMANN AG
- POLAR-Mohr Maschinenvertriebsgesellschaft GmbH & Co. KG
- Siemens AG
- UHU GmbH & Co. KG
intermundos is also a member of the Gesellschaft für Technische Kommunikation – tekom e.V. – Europe’s largest association for technical communications.
Always the Right Words: Terminologies for all Industries
intermundos is experienced in the successful implementation of these and additional industry-typical projects:
- Automotive: operating and assembly instructions, QM documentation, parts catalogues, marketing materials, etc.
- Machine construction: technical documentation, specifications, supplier agreements, etc.
- Medical engineering and products: quality-relevant documentation, operating instructions, package inserts, product descriptions, etc.
- Consumer goods and foods: product labelling, operating instructions, safety instructions, etc.
- Mining: legislative proposals, safety provisions, agreements, technical manuals, etc.
Why not send us your inquiry now? We’ll give you a specific quote for your individual project: simply complete the contact form at the top right and send it off, or contact us directly per email or by phone. We’d be happy to hear from you!